Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Danube river cruise transfers

In 2011 I made the decision to rebrand, I started using www.praguetransport.com because so many people had copied my original name prague airport shuttle - looking back on it it was a bad choice, I should have named it differently but it is what it is - that it was really confusing and there is no doubt that I lost (and still am losing) clients.

I also wanted to get away from the airport business - we still do them and enjoy them. I love bringing in first time visitors and showing them stuff and then talking with them when they leave. I just did not want to be dependent on them.

We had been doing long transfers before, mostly Vienna and Krakow, sometimes Budapest. I started looking into transfers from Nuremberg to Prague or Prague to Passau. Over the years we have worked with many travel agents in North America so I mentioned it to them and just like that we started doing them 😅

Prague to Nuremberg transfer

Passau toPrague transfer

 I am really happy to say that side of the business has really taken off, last year (2018), even with the low water levels, we did over 100 Nuremberg to Prague transfers and Passau to Prague trips. This year it is looking even better

So here we are, March 2019, almost 18 years since we started. We have been kind of busy over the winter with Christmas and New Years. We also worked with Invasion, a UK travel agent that handles mostly University kids, We worked the Shania Twain show and yesterday I picked up George Cables and Victor Lewis 



That's it for today - thank you for reading if you did. Please have a look at our Instagram  and maybe even join our Facebook group





 

No comments:

Post a Comment