Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Oh, I got married in Prague

One of the first places I came across when I moved here was Jama, and American owned bar and restaurant in Prague. Lots of expats and lots of good beer and I have to say lots of pretty girls too. I became a regular there and met so many good people Max and Will are my good friends to this day and Jama will actually have its 25th birthday party in a couple of weeks.

That is also where I met my wife Dana, she was a manager there so on July 4th 1997 we had our wedding on Old Town Square in Prague. I was not the only guy who found a wife there, at least seven of my friends married Jama staff or clients and we all have kids the same age :-).

Dana had two girls from a previous marriage, Dana and Martina, who were 9 and 10 and so we rented a big apartment in Prague 5. It was a bit of change going from a single guy to a dad with two kids but it was just great. In 2001 we were blessed with another daughter, Alice

 Now we are all older


I got married in Prague


The same year Prague airport shuttle was born...

No comments:

Post a Comment